Friday 27 November 2015

key as

·       Title of project - GANGS


The purpose of this campaign is to raise awareness and to help keep the public safe from violence and also to make sure groups are not stereotyped as well, with this film I am hoping it is the key to bring every local, national or global change to people attitudes about gangs and potentially gang, or criminative activities.
·       Length of film: 21 Mins
·        
·       Film completion date January 
·       Specific filming dates with location – I would like to use the college-bored room to film some of the interview for this film and I am planning to use within the ending of the month.
·        
·       Locations - is permission needed to film at these locations? - There isn't any specific location that I would need permission, Because I will be using college to film more scenes
·       Production team, key people, places, objects that you want within your film - Production team would also be some classmates. And for any location I take into consideration it'll be local to the borough that I am doing my research on which is located in South London, any objects that I would genuinely need would be props such as phones, hats and also music if needed.
·        
·       Key messages, stories and points that you wish to communicate My key message in this film would to be don’t judge people because there could be reason to why someone acts this way
·        
·       How you intend to use your film (promotional, educational, brand awareness etc.) -  I wish to user my film to educate young teenagers such as showing this documentary in all the local South London secondary schools and colleges to help get some awareness to everyone who wants to know about gangs

·       Target audience - 18+

No comments:

Post a Comment