Monday 12 October 2015

HOMEWORK

Brief 

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=9227B1D3554DD829!239&authkey=!ALQqrY9blx8Lk8U&ithint=file%2crtf

I would need to develop to completer this task would be to learn mainly on web design to produce the clients website and make sure that I know most of the techniques to produce the clients need as a innovative and unique design. However, what I would like added to this would be what type of information and where I would be able to gather and source the right information from what the clients wants me to present within the site.




he skills i have that will benefit the brief include areas such as i'm good with photoshop as I am a graphic designer, this will aid me when creating a refurbished website as i am not a stranger to web designs. Another strong skill i have is I have good communication skills and always understand briefs in terms of what they are asking me to do. Although i come with these skills i do have my weaknesses, one of my weaknesses include meeting deadlines, this is where my negotiation skills will come in handy as I will talk to the employee formally and discuss extending the deadline.
In terms of whats missing in the brief that i would usually look for would be the pay cut. Although it isn't all about the money and could be used as self promotion, if the money offered does not meet my desires in terms of how many hours of work i have put in etc, this will be an area that will allow me to use my negotiation skills once again to increase the money offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment